General Terms and Conditions of Zewox GmbH
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our Internet shop http://www.thermrup.de.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it
Registration number HRB 26068
Register court district court Duisburg
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Click on the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registering and entering the registration details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy"
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details Closing the internet browser cancel the ordering process. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Saving the text of the contract when ordering via our online shop: We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can view the terms and conditions at any time at http://www.thermrup.de/AGB. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account --> My Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, cash on delivery, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
Insofar as we deliver cash on delivery, the purchase price claim becomes due upon receipt of the goods.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place within 5 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail-order sales.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
right of withdrawal
As a consumer according to § 13 BGB you have the right to withdraw from this contract within 1 month without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is 1 month from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must send us Zewox GmbH, Oststr.159, 47057 Duisburg, e-mail address: email@example.com by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your dec